成为更有爱心的人The More Loving One

Looking at the stars, I know quit well

抬头仰望点点繁星,我心明如镜,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

尽管它们关怀备至,我却可能走向地狱,

But on earth indifference is the least

这世间我们最不必畏惧的,                    

We have to dread from man or beast.

是人类或禽兽的冷漠。

How shall we like it were stars to burn

倘若繁星为我们燃烧的

With a passion for us we could not return?

是我们无以为报的激情,我们作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be,

倘若无法产生同样的感情,

Let the more loving one be me.

就让我成为更有爱心的人。

Admirer as I think I am

尽管我认为自己心怀仰慕,

Of stars that do not give a damn,

但群星却不为所动。

I cannot, now I see them, say

现在我仰望群星,却难以启齿

I missed one terribly all day.

说我整日疯狂思念其中一颗星

Were all stars to disappear or die

倘若所有的星星消失或者陨落,

I should learn to look at an empty sky

我应该学会仰望空无的夜空,

And feel its total dark sublime

感受那全然黑暗的庄严,

Though this might take me a little time.         

尽管这可能需要一点时间。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 3372575805@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。如若转载,请注明出处:https://yuedu.yahoo001.com/wenzhang/178509.html

相关推荐